• 6,454 posts
  • Staff Position:Vampire
  • Jagex Name:PoultryChamp

Posted 18 July 2011 - 04:11 AM

Win 1 of 3 RuneScape Membership Cards
United States Only (Sorry UK)
Contest is closed

How To Enter
Starting July 22nd please PM PoultryChamp on the SDC forums. Fill out the entry form (provided below), which will include your Jagex username, SDC Username, country and agreement to terms. You must live in the United States and you must be willing to share your real name and address if you win (your card will be mailed to you). You must be a registered member of SDC.If under 18, you must have parental permission to enter.

One entry per member and per IP address. Winner(s) will be chosen at random, but PoultryChamp reserves the right to disqualify anyone who is perceived to be cheating.

Entry Deadline
July 24th @ 6pm EST - Winners posted by 9pm EST

[ENTRY FORM -- PM TO POULTRYCHAMP]
[b]Real Name[/b]:
[b]Jagex Username[/b]:
[b]Country[/b]: United States
[b]I agree to the terms[/b]:

Contest Terms:
To enter you must be 18 years or older, or have parental consent. You must be a resident of the United States. If you are chosen as a winner, you must be willing to share a valid US mailing address with Laura Reed (PoultryChamp) of Stellar Dawn Central. If this mailing address cannot be validated, another winner will be chosen and you will automatically forfeit your prize. Your address will be removed from the system within 5 days of mailing a prize. In most states you are required to pay a sales or prize tax. You agree to pay this, if applicable in your state. Laura Reed and Stellar Dawn Central is not liable for lost, stolen, or damaged prize cards, and will not replace them should you not receive them. Laura Reed and Stellar Dawn Central is not liable for any and all damages resulting from phishing or hacking attempts appearing to be from this website. If you are a chosen winner, you will be notified through our official forums only!

Posted Image

"You can't stop the signal, Mal. Everything goes somewhere, and I go everywhere."

"And two, you dropped $150,000 on a fucking education you could have gotten for $1.50 in late charges at the public library."
"Yeah, but I will have a degree, and you'll be serving my kids fries at a drive-thru on our way to a skiing trip."
"Maybe. But at least I won't be unoriginal."

Facebook | Twitter | Website | Blog | LinkedIn | deviantART | Diigo
zeaZA.png sCSH7.png WSi59.png

#2 Lord John

Lord John

Legendary Mech

• SDC Member++++
  • 7,633 posts
  • Jagex Name:Lord Janas

Posted 18 July 2011 - 04:37 AM

Out of curiosity; how many people on these forums are from America in relation to the rest of the world? Do you get stats on SDC website traffic?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Thanks Kakashi for the great sig!

#3 Alphawolf

Alphawolf

Invincible Mech

• SDC Member++++
  • 2,711 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 04:38 AM

Are the winners selected by random?

#4 loganmaddox

loganmaddox

Ultra Mech

• SDC Member+++
  • 597 posts
  • Jagex Name:loganmaddox

Posted 18 July 2011 - 04:47 AM

I'll surely enter... :D.
Posted Image

#5 Dsc666

Dsc666

The Noob Ranter

• SDC Member++++
  • 1,285 posts
  • Jagex Name:Dsc

Posted 18 July 2011 - 05:05 AM

Eh, why not? I've had the occasional urge to play Runescape recently, it's been over a year since I stopped playing anyway.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#6 Runelite

Runelite

Barrows Elite

• SDC Member+++
  • 908 posts
  • Location:London A small village on Mars outside the capital city, Wibbles
  • Jagex Name:Rune Elite I

Posted 18 July 2011 - 07:46 AM

Aww I live in the UK. God damn it.
Spoiler

#7 Guest_Stellar Two_*

Guest_Stellar Two_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:02 AM

If under 18, you must have parental permission to enter.

Gf, me.

#8 Veggetossj

Veggetossj

Death Scythe

• SDC Member+++
  • 300 posts
  • Jagex Name:Veggeto SSJ

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:36 AM

I shouldn't matter whether or not 1 comes from the United States

My previous clan did a similar thing and the admin just send us the code of the rs game card in a personal message on the forum, so we could redeem it.

Posted Image

A healthy 'soul', resides in a healthy mind and a healthy body

#9 Lord Tobytwo

Lord Tobytwo

The Modfather

• SDC Member++++
  • 2,125 posts
  • Jagex Name:Lord Tobytwo

Posted 18 July 2011 - 02:15 PM

I am both British and an orphan. Thanks a bloody lot...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

#10 Zen

Zen

Mega Mech

• SDC Member+++
  • 297 posts
  • Jagex Name:Zenorrath

Posted 18 July 2011 - 02:55 PM

I shouldn't matter whether or not 1 comes from the United States

My previous clan did a similar thing and the admin just send us the code of the rs game card in a personal message on the forum, so we could redeem it.

Do the US codes work with UK accounts though? (As in you select the UK at the select your country screen during payment). If this does work you should open the competition to everyone and just email the codes, PC. It'll save you some money on postage too :thumbsup:.

#11 Niphoros

Niphoros

<3

• SDC Member++++
  • 3,442 posts
  • Jagex Name:Melook

Posted 18 July 2011 - 03:08 PM

Parental permission.......... :whathappenswhenlauraseesamexica

#12 Darth Irule

Darth Irule

blah

• Lead Administrator
  • 11,818 posts
  • Staff Position:Moderator
  • Jagex Name:Darth Irule

Posted 18 July 2011 - 03:17 PM

She is not using digital cards, she is using cards she bought from a store which she will then ship to your house. Hense why you need parents permission and you have to live in the United States.

fs_overall.png

spiahlove.png

#13 Niphoros

Niphoros

<3

• SDC Member++++
  • 3,442 posts
  • Jagex Name:Melook

Posted 18 July 2011 - 03:23 PM

She is not using digital cards, she is using cards she bought from a store which she will then ship to your house. Hense why you need parents permission and you have to live in the United States.

Don't the cards have a code on them you use?

#14 Pipinowns

Pipinowns

Everyone's Waiting

• SDC Member++++
  • 4,292 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 03:38 PM

No. The new RuneScape cards can only be activated by scanning them on your printer (or scanner) and then emailing the scan to Jagex.

Three Cats. Two Bar Mitzvahs. One Crazy Night.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

HOW DARE I ABUSE MY ADMIN POWERS? PoultryChamp was here.

#15 tjk

tjk

chief exporter of disturbing avatars

• SDC Member++++
  • 6,913 posts
  • Staff Position:Helper

Posted 18 July 2011 - 03:39 PM

No. The new RuneScape cards can only be activated by scanning them on your printer (or scanner) and then emailing the scan to Jagex.

You're kidding, right?

No.

#16 IronHead

IronHead

Super Mech

• SDC Member+++
  • 174 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 03:50 PM

You're kidding, right?

Yes, he is.

#17 Darth Irule

Darth Irule

blah

• Lead Administrator
  • 11,818 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 03:57 PM

You're kidding, right?

Yes, he is.

Ya, I think the codes only work in America.

fs_overall.png

spiahlove.png

#18 PoultryChamp

PoultryChamp

Dotcommunism.

• Lead Administrator
  • 6,454 posts
  • Staff Position:Vampire
  • Jagex Name:PoultryChamp

Posted 18 July 2011 - 04:10 PM

The cards only work in the country you buy them from, AFAIK. Not only that but I don't want to pay shipping to the UK for an $8 card. I also cannot email you guys the codes even if I wanted to, so I don't violate Jagex's rules. If Jagex gave me the OK to email and/or PM the codes, I would.

The winners will be selected randomly.

"You can't stop the signal, Mal. Everything goes somewhere, and I go everywhere."

"And two, you dropped $150,000 on a fucking education you could have gotten for $1.50 in late charges at the public library."
"Yeah, but I will have a degree, and you'll be serving my kids fries at a drive-thru on our way to a skiing trip."
"Maybe. But at least I won't be unoriginal."

Facebook | Twitter | Website | Blog | LinkedIn | deviantART | Diigo
zeaZA.png sCSH7.png WSi59.png

#19 Laurie

Laurie

Responsible Mech

• Staff
  • 3,675 posts
  • Staff Position:Outreach
  • Jagex Name:Lord Laurie

Posted 18 July 2011 - 05:17 PM

Cannot you allow international participants aswell? Just send the code out via E-Mail - I think this would be alot better.

Posted Image

#20 Darth Irule

Darth Irule

blah

• Lead Administrator
  • 11,818 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 05:18 PM

Cannot you allow international participants aswell? Just send the code out via E-Mail - I think this would be alot better.

The cards only work in the country you buy them from, AFAIK. Not only that but I don't want to pay shipping to the UK for an $8 card. I also cannot email you guys the codes even if I wanted to, so I don't violate Jagex's rules. If Jagex gave me the OK to email and/or PM the codes, I would.

The winners will be selected randomly.

fs_overall.png

spiahlove.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users