36 replies to this topic

#21 Pwax

Pwax

Pm me your pm's

• SDC Member+++
  • 532 posts
  • Jagex Name:Pwaxeh

Posted 03 December 2014 - 10:41 AM

Cheers everybody, it's been a pleasure to meet you all, especially all the friends I have had the privilege to make.

#22 Niphoros

Niphoros

<3

• SDC Member++++
  • 3,445 posts
  • Jagex Name:Melook

Posted 03 December 2014 - 07:53 PM

What are you going on about Pwax? You have no friends.  :devil:

:wub:

#23 Pwax

Pwax

Pm me your pm's

• SDC Member+++
  • 532 posts
  • Jagex Name:Pwaxeh

Posted 04 December 2014 - 12:51 PM

What are you going on about Pwax? You have no friends.  :devil:

:wub:

<3  :wub:  Love you too baby.

#24 Niphoros

Niphoros

<3

• SDC Member++++
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 01:01 PM

2gay4me

#25 Yeti

Yeti

AM SUPERIOR TO YUH

• SDC Member++++
  • 5,844 posts
  • Staff Position:Helper

Posted 07 December 2014 - 04:02 PM

Well, I always felt bad about never giving a proper goodbye to this site. Now's probably the second best time. I have nothing but good memories of this site and I've made some of my best friends here. So thanks for that. Goodbye guys, I doubt I'll ever forget this place.

Oh also, a few of us (Gandaf007, Flatypus, Shpam, me and sometimes Ed and Connor) hang out on a TS server a lot. If you ever want to pop in and hang out, hit any of us up on steam or skype. My steam ID's yetithechief.

EDIT: Shpam forgot his login info but he says bye too

Posted Image
I am superior to you.

#26 Ayush

Ayush

Llama Lord

• SDC Member+++
  • 535 posts
  • Staff Position:Helper
  • Jagex Name:Ayush S92

Posted 10 January 2015 - 03:45 PM

Even though I was never much of a poster, I did lurk quite a bit and was fond of this community. Anyway, I guess it's good bye.

Posted Image

#27 Alphawolf

Alphawolf

Invincible Mech

• SDC Member++++
  • 2,711 posts

Posted 23 February 2015 - 02:33 AM

Decided to come by and see how y'all were doing. Wow. I can't say I'm not surprised, but it really is sad to see this place go. I came here nearly 6 years ago and had a great time. I made some great friends, and even though I'm not in contact with any of you anymore, I want you to know that I think of all of you very fondly. None of you know it, but you all helped me through the roughest period of my life as I moved across the country and left all of my friends. So thank you, each and every one of you. It was a great ride.

#28 Hippiedude93

Hippiedude93

Super Mech

• SDC Member+++
  • 182 posts
  • Jagex Name:Hippiedude93

Posted 20 March 2015 - 11:33 PM

RIP... though I wasn't active on SDC much, i was one of the first 10 members who came over from MSW & MyRune... Good times and met some good friends.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Quit in 2010 & just came back in late 2012.

#29 Niphoros

Niphoros

<3

• SDC Member++++
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 10:05 PM

Hi

#30 coolisme50

coolisme50

Exploding Minecraft Mech

• SDC Member+++
  • 676 posts
  • Jagex Name:coolisme50

Posted 28 September 2015 - 04:44 AM

Did not realize my account still existed here. Was not super active but I remember spending a great deal of time reading these forums. Lurked a great deal. Being very socially shy this was the first non-local community of total strangers I ever tried being a part of. I remember getting into fights over stuff I did not know anything about. Sorry for being an ass. I remember the early mindcraft servers the most. There is still a large secret underground city somewhere in that digital graveyard that few have ever seen. Spent many hours on it. It took 2 minecraft days from spawn to walk to it.

Looking over old posts and new posts from old names, this is nistalga in its most pure form. So hello, goodbye, sorry and thank you. I wonder if these records will exist still when I am old and dieing. Would be a strange but fascinating thing.

~ If at first you don't succeed ~

Posted Image

~ DESTROY all evidence that you tried ~

#31 Chisp

Chisp

SDC Vet

• SDC Member+++
  • 261 posts
  • Jagex Name:Chisp

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:26 AM

ayy 

Posted Image

#32 Sofee

Sofee

I'm a boat

• SDC Member++++
  • 2,672 posts
  • Jagex Name:Ugly Wudly

Posted 14 March 2016 - 09:04 PM

Quite a bump...but I was shocked to see I hadn't contributed to this thread, and I guess some time's better than never. 

Looking at everyone who posted here brought back a wave of nostalgia. I miss this community, coming here every day to see whether my 'Last Post Wins' (which is still going wtf) had overtaken The Chat Thread, and holding onto the hope that MS/SD would finally come out and have all of us bond into an even tighter community. Thanks for the memories and the good times, and every one of you who contributed to make MSW/SDC the site it was. You guys will always hold a special place in my heart. 

I come from a land down under

Where beer does flow and men chunder
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover.

#33 Niphoros

Niphoros

<3

• SDC Member++++
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 01:57 AM

Quite a bump...but I was shocked to see I hadn't contributed to this thread, and I guess some time's better than never. 

Looking at everyone who posted here brought back a wave of nostalgia. I miss this community, coming here every day to see whether my 'Last Post Wins' (which is still going wtf) had overtaken The Chat Thread, and holding onto the hope that MS/SD would finally come out and have all of us bond into an even tighter community. Thanks for the memories and the good times, and every one of you who contributed to make MSW/SDC the site it was. You guys will always hold a special place in my heart. 

Last Post Wins will never end.

#34 Sofee

Sofee

I'm a boat

• SDC Member++++
  • 2,672 posts
  • Jagex Name:Ugly Wudly

Posted 22 April 2016 - 05:47 AM

Last Post Wins will never end.

That was the intention :D

I come from a land down under

Where beer does flow and men chunder
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?
You better run, you better take cover.

#35 Dizzy

Dizzy

Hay thar.

• SDC Member++++
  • 2,090 posts
  • Staff Position:Writer

Posted 17 May 2016 - 04:22 AM

I just derped my way in here for some reason. Hi!  :banana:

Posted Image
http://orgonite.info/

#36 Ed5